Bilirubin Levels High
I had bilirubin level 2.27 20 days back and Doctor prescribed Udiliv 300mg for 10 days. At that time all HAV,HCV,HBs,HCV tests negative. After taking medicine for a week , when I got the LFT done on 5th Sep 2016 , the level was reduced to 1.4 and I continued medicine till 8 September 2016.I have been on strict diet also. Yeserday I got the LFT done again to make sure the levels would be normal. But to my surprise, the level raised to 2.6, remaining all normal (SGOT,SGPT, Protine Level etc). What Could be cause of this.

Dr. R. Kamalakannan
Gastroenterologist 19 yrs exp Chennai

If your bilirubin alone is mildly elevated and other parameters are normal, no clinical symptoms, probably this is related with genetic reason. For clear conclusion you need work up

Direct bilirubin high What does a high bilirubin mean Normal bilirubin level