Bilateral Sacroilits

I have bilatteral sacroilits (back pain). Should I go to a orthopedic or rheumatologist?? Please advise
views-icons 34 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello first consult an orthopaedician... den after ruling out all other causes we can think about rheumatologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?