Bike accident in leg
I got accident below my knee and my bone didn't get any problem . Instead my muscle got swollen little . So kindly help me .
125 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello first of all an x ray has to be done to rule out fracture and later on we can diagnose for soft tiasue injury.....even cruciate ligament injury and meniscus tear should be ruled out for that arthroscopy should be done consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.