Big wart on back of scalp
Hi Docs, I have wart on back of my scalp, i have taken/ applied several allopathy and homeopathy medicines on that still no result seen also i removed it once through laser treatment , again it comes back. Every Time when i try to pull the skin over that wart, it bleeds and i felt like headache. Need proper diagnosis.

Dr. Gautam Gangurde
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 12 yrs exp Nashik
Hi what you saying may be not wart. If it is a wart and recurring more than once simple solution is excision of wart under local anaesthesia. That will solve your problem once for all.