Big lumps and bumps around vulva
I have been getting bumps on my vaginal area, it's been occurring after I used intimate area waxing cream. Although at first it seemed like Razor bumps, but now it becoming bigger, like lumps, and painful. I am married and once also had contraceptive. I am very much scared and confused about my condition. What are these? How to treat them?

Follow my Id and treat your problems

It can be infected lesions. Share images for further clarification
Take tab augmenting 625 twice daily and tab Flexon thrice daily and cetrizine once daily at bedtime for five days