Big breast

I am unmarried and to young to have so large breast. I want you to suggest me any cream or treatment to reduce the size of my breast. I have heard of vlcc 's cream that firms the breast but i have still not tried it as i am worried about the side effect. I am unmarried so cant go for cosmetic surgery. Please suggest
views-icons 352 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Big breast

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
A woman's breasts have three main components: glandular tissue, connective tissue and fatty tissue. Fatty tissue is the only component of which the amount can be changed without medical intervention. There are no remedies that specifically target the fatty tissue of the breast; to reduce the size of your breasts you must lower your general body fat levels.

Exercises such as push-ups, pull-ups, bench presses, incline presses and dumbbell flys will not decrease the size of your breasts but will tone the muscles under them, thereby making your chest seem smaller. These exercises should be higher repetitions, which means more than 12 repetitions per set to tighten the muscles as opposed to expanding them.

Aerobic exercise such as running, biking, swimming, soccer, basketball, dance, and field hockey can all help you burn off body fat.