Bent Spetum -Crooked Nose
I had an accident in late 2008 with impact on face. Though i felt pain in nose, no significant deformity in shape was visible. In last few months i am feeling that the nose seems punctured on left side. The spetum is bent. I am having blocked nose more frequently and snoring has increased a lot. Please advice

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

If you are suffering from significant nose obstruction and external deformity of nose you can undergo a surgery known as septorhinoplasty  where both external deviation as well as septal deviation will be corrected. Once you get relief from nose blocks there is chance that snoring also will disappear or reduce. Consult nearby ENT and rhinoplasty surgeon for more details regarding surgery