Bells pallsy on left face

I have bells palsy on left side of my face since 10yrs i have done face exercises and cured a lot but still it exists and i want to cure it fully. is it possible through accuapuncture??

Hello there....., I can understand your concern... majority of people with Bell's palsy, around 90 per cent, will recover completely with time.... However, the remaining 10 per cent will experience some degree of permanent paralysis. Older people with pre-existing high blood pressure are at greater risk of this complication.....
Hi there I understand your concern....If the Bell's palsy has existed for some time and recovery of motor neuron is incomplete , a continuous diffuse contraction of facial muscles may appear...I would suggest you to consult nearest neuroligist for clinical examination they will do the needful.