Belching issue

I am suffering from belching issue since 1 year. It's like the gas it stuck in stomach and I need to expell it through mouth and that to forcefully. When I go to the toilet the belching is continuous and it's really high volume burp. Is it something to do with my weight It's very embarrassing and I cant help it as it happens all day Please help

Hi. Based on the history you have given I am thinking you have untimely eating habits and prefer spicy or oily foods, which might have lead to gastritis and indigestion.indigestion can often be helped with lifestyle changes, including: Avoiding triggers. Fatty and spicy foods, processed foods, carbonated beverages, caffeine, alcohol and smoking can trigger indigestion. Maintaining a healthy weight. Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach and causing acid to back up into your esophagus. Exercising regularly. Exercise helps you keep off extra weight and promotes better digestion. Managing stress. Create a calm environment at mealtime. Practice relaxation techniques, such as deep breathing, meditation or yoga. Spend time doing things you enjoy. Get plenty of sleep.if you are not satisfied kindly consult a physician for further management.