Behaviour issue

Hi, my career path spoiled because of a series of inappropriate approach in past. I try to control my frustration. Now its too late for me. However, to stabilize my career, I have to do a lot of stuffs. For last 2-3 months, I have been facing some changes in my behavior like.. Lack of willingness of doing anything, feeling mentally incapable, feeling blank memory, ignoring many things, feeling trouble while speaking clearly, feeling stress in mind while speaking more, lack of temperament, etc. In spite of being aware of these things, I am not able to do any positive steps.

Doctor Answers (1) on Behaviour issue

Hi don't worry about the past as it is already passed ,you can't change it now. Try to concentrate on today and now. With provided information now you might be suffering from depression and there possibility of EUPD personality issue. Better consult psychiatrist , CBT and if needed antidepressant medication will help you.