Bedridden patience bedsores on buttocks
My mom is a bedridden patient from past 3yrs..she had neurosurgery due to brain stroke..now she has developed bedsores on her buttocks which is very deep.please suggest me what I should do and how to cure it

1. Posture change 2. Chlorhexidine dressing 3. Mupirocin topical ointment

Bed sores need to be treated surgically. Take the help of consultant.
Deep bed sores will need debrigement , cleaning and dressing for some time You need surgeon help Then take preventive measures Like Posture changing every three hours Good diet Treatment of the cause
cleaning and dressing
always take posture regularly every threee hours