Bed wetting
//bed-wetting-hello-doctors-my-son-is-9-years-old-he-has-a-habit-of-bet-wetting-me-and-my-father-had-this-childhood-question/ Also he has a condition that there is some fluids near his lymph nodes and he gets stomach pain very often, so i was told he needs to take water and liquid diet as much as possible.

Most children stop wetting the bed as they get older, but in the meantime there are a number of treatments... These treatments may help keep your child dry until they grow out of the problem.... There's no single approach to treating bedwetting that works for everybody, but in most cases the recommended plan is to first try a combination of measures yourself.