Beard & mustache
Hi there, This is Harsha. I want to know if there is a specialist who could help with the problems with Beard & mustache. I searched in Google but was unable to find any specialist for the same. Requesting your help here. Kind regards, Harsha

Dr. Piyush Agrawal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Raigarh

U can meet dermatologist for your problem.
Dr. D.P. Jayanth
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Mysore
All skin specialists are also experts in hair. You may consult any dermatologist of your choice. However, if your beard or moustache need hair transplantation, you need to consult a plastic surgeon who does hair transplants or a dermatologist who does hair transplants.