Beard loss like patches
I'm suffering beard loss like (Alopecia) I'm using TRICHODERM TOPICAL.. It's suitable... Or any other In Ayurveda...can suggest plz

the factors responsible for causing this condition may be heredity and autoimmune diseases; as alopecia barbae begins to affect our body start producing antibodies. These antibodies get collected in one patch and attack the hair follicles or cells causing hair loss. In some cases, stress, anxiety, and depression also contribute to accelerate the condition. consult Dermatologist...