Bean shaped element
I have a small bean shaped seed like element in my right  groin since childhood. Till now it didn't cause any pain nor grow in size. It doesn't cause any swelling and only felt when touched . It is like slightly movable. It is present atleast for 6  years or more. But I didn't face any health issue for this. And I am doing absolutely fine. Every function of body seems to be ok. What does it signify ? Is it cancerous ? Please help I am worried.

Get an ultrasound scrotum done and followup with reports for further guidance

Need detailed history and evaluation
take online consultation for treatment