Bat exxposure
Sir yesterday night i was sitting outside in balcony,again a bat goes nearby my Body,i checked and i find their is a cut mark in my chest but i dont know it is due to bat or from earlier.i am sending pic. Last month Also when i was sleeping after awaking up in morning i found their was a bat in my body for that i have taken 5 anti rabies vaccine..on 6-7-16 i have completed the course.. Total vaccines- 2008-3 vaccine 2010-3 vaccine 2011-4 vaccine 2012-2 vaccine 2016-5 vaccine... Just now i have completed 5 vaccine course due to last month bat exposure..Again due to yesterday incident i have to take vaccine sir??? I am finding very hard to alive sir..My life is full of worries..I can just cry on my life.. Please suggest me fast sir will i have to take vaccine again?? If i take vaccine again then will be their any harmful reaction or side effect because just now on 6-7-16 i have completed 5 course of vaccine and earlier also i have taken many vaccines.  .

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homeopath 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Pl chest sp...

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You have taken the whole course of vaccine and do not need to take it again and again is still our advice. Last month also you were spamming by asking the same question again and again and all our doctors had given the same advice as to bot take the vaccine again. You just need to take ine booster dose every 5 years.. if you take any further anti rabies vaccine course, theen it may cause side effects. And for god's sake quit coming in contact with all sort of animals and birds. Also i think you need consultation from a paychiatrist. Consult him in person. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala

You don't need to take the vaccine again.