Bartholin cysyt size of
Pain cnt move unble to sit sleep ...dizziness..its becoming very difficult for me to even sit proprly...I took medicines as prescribed that is flozan bitox vovron niri nil 400mg....doesnt work...I m very tens as it has grown more tender n very painful ..I feel lyk I will fall downif

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can take tab. Lyser-D thrice a day after food for pain management.  Antibiotic is the first line of treatment. If it doesnt come down with antibiotics, a minor surgical procedure is usually performed. For that i would recommend you consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
Please visit gynecologist for best results.