Ball in side the chest
My wife having problem with the two breasts . I can feel the ball like in the two breasts.. So I need the treatment.. Can you please suggest me for which doctor I prefer.
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello ..well it can be fibroadenoma at the age of your wife.. I would suggest you to take your wife to the General Surgeon and get her examined in first place...I also need further detailed history...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?