Baldness in head

Hi doctor. I am having baldness in my forehead and it is gradually spreading all other parts of the head. What kind of treatment is available in homeopathy to control this and getting new hairs on the baldness area. Because of this baldness I am feeling shy in some places/situations. So please advise

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no
Dr. Hrishikesh Bhujbal
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Pune
Hi, First we need to check u, n need to find out which type of baldness your having? Androgenic alopecia or hereditary baldness is irreversible. But we can control your hair fall n hair loss and hence we can delay or can prevent your baldness.. For regrowth of lost hairs we need to check u. Still regrowth of lost hair in hereditary cases is almost impossible.. Still we can give a try with a homeopathic medicines. For more details consult a Trichologist as early as possible, before you go bald completely. Tc. Regards Dr Hrishikesh Bhujbal