Baldness

I'm suffering from baldness.I've very less hair by birth and it is very depressing for me.everyone comments about my baldness and I've done everything to grow my hair but nothing works on them.I also take dermatologist advise and 1 year treatment but when I stopped using their medicine the problem of hair loss started again.I also take homeopathic treatment but it was same as alopathic. I want a permanent solution for this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Baldness

Dr. Sanchit Talwar Chandigarh | Dermatosurgeon
Hi.I would need to have a look at the picture of your scalp before commenting on the line of treatment.Also let me know the details of the treatment have taken so far.Also attach any investigation reports that you have gotten done.Dont worry,there is a solution to this problem. Be patient and revert back at the earliest. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin &VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic, CHANDIGARH.