Balantic on pennis

For balantic which specialist i should go for.could it  be get cured with medicine and ointment?i am having so much pain and getting cracks on tip of my pennis.so pls suggest me a good treatment.
views-icons 59 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello don worry first of all balanitis should be confirmed consult surgeon or urologist for the same.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?