Balance issues and anxiety
Hi all. I've been having quite a hard time recently with my health. Symptoms - Dizziness and light headed Vision issues Mild back pain mostly after days work. Tensed leg muscles Balance issues or weakness. History - Vitamin b12 and d insufficiency. Eosophagitis which is cured after panchkarma treatment. Early spondylitis in cervical by xray. Generalized anxiety disorder. Recent treatment - 10 b12 methylcobalamin shots alternate days. Brahmi vati and bruhatvat chintamani ras. For ten days. Neurobian forte 10 days. Kindly advise what must I do now as I still feel tensed muscles and balance issues. My GP asked me to see a neurologist stating it's been going on for some time now. L.

You need to visit a neurologist for a detailed physical examination. He may ask you to do an MRI and other blood investigation to arrive at a diagnosis.