Bad smell in my toes
Hi, I'm mechanical professional. I used to wear safety shoes throughout the working hours. When i came back at evening a bad smell is coming out from my shoe aswell in my socks. My toes also smells very badly. I got would in toes also due to wearing shoes. Please tell me how to treat this.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. I guess you need to maintain good foot hygiene. Basically due to excess sweat and prolonged occlusion there might have been fungal / bacterial colonisation causing the odour. Use an anti fungal dusting powder before wearing socks. Clean feet with warm water and diluted anti septic solution, make sure there's no debris or deposits between the toes. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging /See a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards.

Steel toe safety shoes