BAD ODOUR FROM VAGINA
Few months ago I had fungal vaginal infection. At that time I had bad odour and color discharges. I was given two doses of FAS 3 kit & cansoft cl for 3 days. Now, I am having only bad odour. Can I use FAS 3 kit of 1 dose and cansoft for 3 days. This is usually after physical contact, me & my partner are not in regular physical contact & do not have multiple partners. Can you please let me know, why I am still having such issues.

Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You partner also needs to take a dose of FAS 3 kit so that he does not give the infection back to u each time u get treated.