She is suffering from dandruff and severe hairloss. Small blisters are forming on her face these are caused before and after 10days of periods and due to the reflection of rays there is a lots of difference between skin which is covered and whihis exposed. What are the precautions and preventions are to be taken and what is the diet to be followed.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
Greetings. The following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen - Aqua gel based - in day time of atleast - SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream to conrol acne - under prescription of qualified dermatologist
3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist for need for chemical Peel if needed - this helps in reduction of acne and pigmentation. You'll need an anti fungal shampoo for dandruff.
5. You can also read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging