Backache due to bike

I am a sales person and I need to travel daily on my bike. Due to the shocks from uneven roads and potholes, I got the problem of lower back pain and sometimes it is unbearable. I can't even sleep in proper position. Job is important for me, I want to get rid of this pain. What to do?

Hello. Good morning. Basically, your spine is taking all the beating here and due to which its causing this pain. We need to strengthen your spine and the muscles around there. You have to have a calcium rich diet. Milk and milk products are calcium rich. You can also take a calcium and VIT d3 supplement everyday. Practice core strengthening excercises and yoga but you have to take it gradually. Consult a physiotherapist in person, he will also prescribe you a certain excercises. Get a xray done of your LS SPINE and take a orthopedician opinion. Regards