Back side pimples like thing spreading
Hi, i have pimples like buds on the back they are spreading over the shoulder and on to chest, onto under side of the arms. They don't itch but when they get big there will be puss and severe pain when i lie down. I don't have allergies. These has been there for paat 4 years but now a dats these are getting more and more. And recently i got small small pimples on the area between edge of eye areas next to side burns. These also dont itch and cause pain like pimples but these become hard and when i wash my face these feel like some stones attached to my face. Please help me with these issues. Attached my face side pimples pics.

There are treatment options for acne. Kindly consult online with more photographs for proper diagnosis and treatment.