Back pain.

Hi, whenever I carry my 2 month old daughter in my arms and walk around, I start getting this pain on my back muscle. The location of the pain is right side of the spine in the Center of torso. Especially the muscle area. It only happens when I carry her on both my arms like a cradle. Any suggestions what could be done? My work requires a lot of standing and doing presentations and even after long standings at events I get these pain.

Doctor Answers (2) on Back pain.

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there.

I can understand your concern.
Get your vit D3, calcium and B12 levels checked out.
Indian women are deficient in all these.
Have a high calcium diet. One glass of milk before bed everyday.
Get adequate sun exposure daily for atleast 20 minutes a day with at least 20 percent of body surface area exposed.
Have lots of greens and fruits.
As of now, for pain management,you can take tab. Zerodol-th8 once or twice a day.
Have a high protein diet and consult a orthopedician for further evaluation and management.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.

Dr. Pankaj Kumar Delhi | General Physician
Hi, you can take muscle relaxant which will make you comfortable to play with worlds best thing i.e. daughter... Tab Mobizox 1 tab twice daily for 1 day and then sos... Get vit D level and vit B12 level done and share report with me.. Sit with back support and maintain normal posture... you can also use volini spray locally...