Back Pain,digestion prblm
Hi, My mother is 65 years old and recently she has got a problem of digestion I guess. After eating once she is not feeling hungry for several hours. And she feels dizziness sometimes. And sometime she is facing back pain and the pain sometime becomes very severe.. Can u suggest what kind of specialist doctor is needed for her treatment..
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹700 for 24 hrs

Dear sir Please consult a Neurosurgeon for back pain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?