Back pain and varicose va
I hv back pain and problem of varicose vain. Rh, x ray and other test r normal. But I feel pain in back and legs.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It would have been better if you had posted a photo of the prescriptions given by the previous doctor, so that we can advise you better. Also what treatment are you taking for varicose veins? Kindly consult a general surgeon for further evaluation and treatment of varicose veins. Consult a neurologist or orthopedic for further evaluation of backache. .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?