Back neck hump

I started to notice this hump just below back neck from few weeks and not sure since when this originated. And now I see it is bit weird and starts paining slightly. Is this fat just like tummy and what specialist should I consult? And Can I start hitting fitness centre since I want to go lean and fit?
views-icons 52 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A. D. Vaghela (P.T)
Physiotherapist 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Might b it is bcoz of poor posture and lack of neck exercises or work stress. . Once u should consult with ortho dr.. He wil do some test for diagnosis and guide u for further treatments.. U should Consult with ortho dr as soon as early.. Thanks.. TC
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?