Baby poo color is green

My Daughter is 8 months old. Poo is greenish in color and it's occuring now and then thirce or four times a day. It's very much liquidish with very little solids.Is it diarrhoea? Should I consult a doctor urgently? Or should I wait for a few days to see if it solidifies with proper food. Please suggest medicine if necessary. Is it ok to give ORS?

Hello there we undertsand your feeling and your concern towards you baby. This haooens sometimes in babies if they are fed with something new along with increased frequency of loose stools. But then since you have not mentioned about any loose stools we assume that your baby is not suffering from diarrhoea. It might or might nit be because of the infection if at all it is it will be associated with fever, stomach ache etc.. just reassure and consukt a chikd specialist for your help. Thank you