Baby forehead hit
Hi doctor! My baby is 5 months old .. active and healthy baby. Unknowingly my elbow bone hit the right side of my baby forehead (above eyebrow) when I was arranging pillows . I heard sound too when hitting. He started screaming, it lasts for few seconds. Then he was back to normal. I panicked and checked for any bumbs. Nothing was there. He is fine and active. No vomiting. Should I be worried? And what should I do doctor ?

Dr. Bhalchandra M Jayakar
Pediatric Surgeon 16 yrs exp Mumbai

How long ago was this? If over 12  -24 hrs, then nothing active needs to be done presently. If vomiting or irritable,  Pls see a Pediatric-surgeon to rule out internal injury

Prominent forehead in baby