Baby choking
My baby is 2 months old she chokes when I put her vitamin D drops and sometimes chokes along with breathing difficulties which is scary Same doesn't happen when I give colic aid though she doesn't like the taste I make sure I hold her in sitting position and put the drops into her mouth corner using the filler Please advise as it's worrying

Dr. Chandrashekar C
Pediatrician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Have you tasted that drops? If not pls taste it and see...it may be too bitter to swallow and that's the reason for your daughters reaction. If it's not good to taste, you can mix it with honey and give.