Azoospermia
Usg and hormonal test done 8/12  .all normal except testosterone 1.77 reports attached .semen analysis done twice after prescribed period . azoospermia traced out on 8/12 .will I be father naturally or through ivf.plz give genuine reply so that I may proceed for further treatment.

Azoospermic male can also father a child. Consult a urologist or Andrologist in ur area, u need complete evaluation.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+178
Chat with a sexologist
Share me your reports Its curable with ayurveda medicines
Share ur all reports what is there is usg testis? Did u had any trauma ? Any viral infection in childhood? Azoospermia can be cleared if it is unobstructive with ayurvedic medicine or else u have to go for ivf with donar sperm
consult me privately for more details
Azoospermia is total absence of sperms... Cause of it to b looked into... If cause is cured ur report can become normla