Azoospermia

My husband is suffering with azoospermia.He has done 2 surgeries in Manipal ankur.one is testicles repair and one is vericocille.Still no sperm count.now we are taking kotakkal aurvedic medicins(started one month back) and homeopathy (from today we are going to start).we are very scaring about this problem.every doctor is saying that it is very difficult situation like that they are telling.But still we have some hope.plz plz advice us for the best solution where this type of problem will solve.Is there any success rate for this type of problems.plz help us.
views-icons 17 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Azoospermia

If stem cells are intact and no physical obstruction you can comfortably rely on NanoCurcumin which can pass blood barriers to treat the cause. Learn it's efficacy at www.cancerherbalist.com where it can regress cancer too.
Azoospermia means absence of spermatozoa even after centrifugation.. There are different causes for it like vas aplasia, testicular failure and obstruction.. A case is treated according to the cause of azoospermia.. Treatment usually lasts for several months, most of the times includes panchakarma procedures, success rate is very low..
Azoospermia can be treated with Ayurvedic medicines and treatments. I have seen improvements in sperm count post Vajikarna Chikitsa ( treatment ) followed by Ayurvedic Medicines. Along with the treatment, lifestyle modification and diet medications are very important. Consult us to know more.