I suffered from Azoospermia. When I test my semen I found no sperm in the semen. Plz tell me. Is there any cure
views-icons 142 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
u need to consult a endocrinologist for hormonal study. Discuss with him reach the final diagnosis and then consult online for treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?