Avoid to Handpractise
Sir I m 24 old boy I be sexually addict bcoz sir I am doing hand practise approx 6 year Every day or 4 time in a week I don't have any sexual disease like std . yes offcours I know that my sex time is low at least 5-8 min sir I worry about my sperm quality can I know my sperm quality or according to you can i healty

Dr. Ritesh Agrawal
Homeopath 12 yrs exp Indore
Hi, Frequently masturbation leads to weakness and leads to Erectile dysfunction take homeopathic medicine to get rid of addictive masturbation you can also visit at our Dragrawal healthcare clinic Indore