liver-icon
Autoimmun Liver cirrhosis
My father is suffering from liver cirrhosis from hepatitis B infection. He has been operated in mumbai where the doctors did the binding on the swollen veins in liver. Few days back he met with an accident and his left leg got injured. The leg is swollen and is really painful for him to even stand for 2 seconds. Please advise.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Considering his age, you shouldn't take any injury lightly. So definitely my advise would be to get it checked out by a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  He will ask you to get a x-ray also done. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.