Asymmertrical face fat
Hey, i have been observing this for a very long time, one side of my face carrier much more fat and is heavier than the other. The skin is loose and sensitive and makes me feel very uncomfortable. There are sensations too with change in temperature, climate, environment, etc.

Hello... well..asymmetric fat deposition might be there because of the usage of the facial muscles..but then about the sensations you ee telling we need to examine it so as to confirm...plaese meet a neurologist. ...Thank you