Asymetrical eye-shape
Hi, I notice a pronounced asymmetry in my eye shape. I've attached an image to illustrate my condition. Do I need to consult a specialist? Or is it normal and can be ignored? Please advise. Regards, Vishal

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello U have mild ptosis Is it present since childhood or is acquired recently
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, sir yes there is little bit of asymmetry is visible it could be due to ptosis too, unable to open lid completely in left eye. Most common cause is temporary (bell's) facial nerve palsy if you got this recently. To make sure please visit a ophthalmologist (for only eye related problem) or a Ent specialist (for facial nerve related problem).