Asthma with Small lung
My wife has been diagnosed with small lung. From last few days she is suffering from asthma, last night blood was comming out of her nose. Please suggest which specialist should I consult and is there any remedies of this. I am in panic situation now. Please help
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello yeah medicines are available but she needs to take precautions to avoid allergens wear a facemask and carry an inhaler always consult pulmonologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?