Asthma with sinusitis

Sir iam having severe head ache & pain on both sides of below ear region and ultimately wheezing problem and get irritated .so what to do?.
views-icons 41 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Asthma with sinusitis

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, For lots of people, sinus infections or sinusitis and asthma go together. Sinus infection need to be treated first , asthma is a long lasting problem , sinusitis could be bacterial or Allergic , if it's Allergic sinusitis you need to take antihistamines , avoid allergen ,steam inhalation twice daily . If it's bacterial infection you need to take antibiotics ,consult ENT specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?