Asthma problem

Suffering from asthmatics, every month starts , started inhaler but would like to start homeo please suggest.
views-icons 45 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr.Rahul Garg
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Panipat
Hello try to protect yourself from allergens which aggravate your condition. And you can consult a homoeopath in your locality.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?