Asthma patient
She is an asthmatic patient and has allergy towards dust and few vegetables. She is using vozet for allergy and budercort for asthma. She has normally bp on higher side. From past few weeks I believe due to air quality decrease she is suffering from high respiratory problem. In the night she has chest pain and continuous cough. She from a very long time had a problem of vomiting out dinner( even though we have dinner by 8.30) doctor says its OK. Now she gets sleep only when she has vozet (allergy) when she has respiration ,cough issue. She is starting to have headache. How can I help her?

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. She might be having viral infection now. If it does not settle then you will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.