Asthma and sinus
I have lot of sneezing problem and problems in breathing nose got blocked pls suggest me a better medicine

hello there. these are symptoms of allergic reactions to any allergen in the environment. visit a ENT surgeon for management and drink plenty of oral fluids. regards

Hi, ur symptoms are due to allergens like smoke ,dust, pollen, cold air etc..., avoid these triggering factors. And ur nose blockage may be due to deviated nasal septum or allergic rhinitis or due to chronic sinusitis.. Kindly consult ENT surgeon...