Asthenpspermia
I got married in 2007 but still no child... after semen analysis report I was understood about the problem of asthenospermia... I consulted so many  doctors but no improvement still.. kindly suggest and help to get the god gift My age is 30,

Dr. Yogesh Joshi
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Pune

Dr.yogesh here we need to find the reason first. only symptomatic treatment will not help you. you need to improve lifestyle. also some Panchakarm treatment are needed for this. suggested to take shilapravang 1 tab+ pushpadhanva ras 2 tab along with ghee before meals for 1 month. Ashwagandha powder + kavachabeba powder 1 spoon with milk after food. but I suggest once visit for complete treatment.