chest-icon

Asthama Pump

Hello, For the past several years, I am addicted to taking asthma pills (Asthalin with Rotohaler), I usually take around 5-6 pumps in a day as I feel restless if I run or do some activities, please advice on how I could stop taking these tablets and completely get rid of asthama. I do not smoke and ensure good level of hygienic health.

Doctor Answers (1) on Asthama Pump

Dr. Amruth Sindhu Bangalore | Pulmonologist
Hi. I understand your concerns. asthma is a chronic and a common problem causing symptoms. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of asthma based on which treatment can be started. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. asthalin is not a treatment for asthma. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.