Asthama problem
Dear doctor i have asthama and easily come in contact to cold and cough when i eat fruits like oranges, lime etc. Some doctor suggest to eat as much as fruits. Bt when i get cold and and cough i feel uneasy and asthama thus increases. Then which fruits should i eat?

Dr. Shilpa Nayak
Pediatrician 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello, I have gone through your query and it seems that you are allergic to citrus fruits. Kindly stop eating citrus fruits and switch to papaya,cheeku,water melon,green salad etc. for asthma part kindly undergo lung function testing and modified prick testing. you can visit my website www.asthmaallergyclinic.in for asthma related information.