Asthama & Gastric

I am Asthma patient (Use inhaler on SOS basis) since almost 10yrs. and since last 3 years started having gastric (Stomach Bloating) /acidity problem. I had gone through necessary checkups e.g endoscopy for gastric/acidity problem but medicine gives relief only for few months. One particular symptom bothering me - As soon as I get sneezing (usually morning cold sensation), I get asthma Atack and if I take inhaler then even asthma attack gets under control, I get stomach bloating and only after many burps (lasting 30-40 mins). I get the relief. Could you please advise why I get stomach bloating + Burping problem. Just to add, I feel that as soon as I get asthma attack instead of air going to lungs it passes to stomach and it gets bloating. is it possible any way. If yes then can someone help to understand it better and advise the treatment.

Doctor Answers (1) on Asthama & Gastric

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello .. Well it's really difficult that air instead of going to lungs is going to stomach..we need to evaluate you for the cause of your gastritis..might be due to medicines you are taking...please consult a physician first and get examined...drink water well..don't leave stomach empty...keep having sall meals...thank you